Out of Area Locksmith Friends
Out-of-State Locksmith Friends, You Can Trust
Lock problems don’t just occur in Winchester, VA. Whether you’re out of town on business and lose the key to your rental car or you’re on a family vacation and misplace the key to your timeshare, there may come a time when you need an out-of-area locksmith. We recommend the following trusted locksmiths:
- Fixed Rate Locksmith Las Vegas, NV – Need a locksmith nearby in Las Vegas, Nevada? Fixed Rate Locksmith can do it all. Our mobile locksmiths can help with lock changes, new car keys, safe openings, commercial lock repairs, master key systems, and much more.
- Anderson Lock and Safe – Since 1966, Anderson Lock and Safe has been serving the Phoenix, Arizona area with professional locksmith service and access control systems. Whether you need mechanical lock service or electrified door hardware and camera systems, they’re the best locksmiths in the area.
- Nonstop Locksmith 24/7 – Locksmith Philadelphia, PA – We’re a mobile locksmith that will help you day or night in Philadelphia, PA. We’re a car key locksmith, a locksmith that can change your house locks, and can help with door buzzer systems – so we can help with just about any locksmith issue.
- Aardvark Affordable Locksmithing – Key cutting expert in Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas, master locksmith, fully insured and certified.
- Noble Locksmith San Diego – Family-owned and operated locksmith in San Diego, CA. Noble Lock and Key of San Diego is perfect for emergency lock services.
- Lockmaster Security Services, Inc. – Providing security services to the entire Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas of Nevada since 1989.
- Select Pro Locksmith – In Southern Colorado, there is no one better for locksmith services.
- Pro-Keys Locksmith Services – Speedy and affordable locksmith that services the greater DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas, 24/7 emergency services available.
- SKH Locksmiths & Security – 24-hour locksmith based in Hatboro, PA. SKH Locksmiths is licensed, insured, and certified to work on cars, homes, businesses, and safes.
- Admiral Security Locksmith – Locksmith Tulsa, OK – With over 20 years of experience, this family-owned locksmith is the ideal partner for all your locksmith needs. Contact us for door work, lock work, access control, key duplication, and smart locks.
- MD Lock & Safe – Locksmith Fall River, MA – Professional lock service is a call away. MD Lock & Safe can help with your lock repair, lock installation, and lock replacement needs. As skilled locksmiths, we can help with all your safe, automotive, residential, and commercial lock services.
- Good News Lock and Key – If you are in the Ledyard, CT area, and need anything having to do with car lockouts, car key programming, EEPROM service, car computer reprogramming, or making transponder keys call Good News Lock and Key.
- Glen’s Lock Service – Mobile locksmith serving The Colony region of West Texas. Glen specializes in automotive, residential, and commercial locksmith services.
- Auto Locksmith Specialists Sanford FL – In Lake Mary, FL, for car key replacement, lock rekeying, and more, you can count on Auto Lock Specialists. We’re just North of Orlando, FL. Call us today.
- JB Lock and Key Wichita KS – With roots just outside of Wichita, Kansas, JB Lock and Key has built a huge following of satisfied clients that have needed car keys made on the spot. His affordable pricing, fast service, and professional demeanor has everyone in Wichita calling him.
- The Key Man San Antonio – Our name says it all – we make car keys, program key fobs, repair ignitions, program car computers through EEPROM, replace BCM modules, and rekey car door locks. Literally anything for a car, we can do. If you’re in San Antonio, contact The Key Man.
- Access Lock & Key – Locksmith Brentwood, TN – Access Lock and Key is an insured and professional mobile locksmith serving Franklin, TN, Brentwood, TN, and surrounding areas. Call us for your automotive, residential, and commercial lock and key needs including lock rekeying and lockout service.
Not all locksmiths are created equal. Most locksmiths are family owned and every company handles its business in very different ways. Before hiring just any locksmith, make sure they come fully certified and licensed where necessary. Not all states require locksmiths to have a specific license. For example, Virginia requires us to have a license. This is governed by the Department of Criminal Justice.
At the end of the day, we just want you to stay safe and pay an honest and fair price for the service you need. If you need help finding a locksmith around the country, use the 1-800-Unlocks Locksmith Directory.